Last modified: March 1, 2016
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by using a Mizway Cloud Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant informations, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these terms first. Your privacy matters to Fuzik so whether you are new to Fuzik or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions Contact Us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Fuzik Mizway Cloud Accoun. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your vehicle nameplate number, email address, telephone number or others.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, IMEI number, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Fuzk may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Mizway Cloud Account.
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by Fuzik, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Mizway Cloud Account.
- actions on Android or IOS Apps of Mizway Cloud, such as start/stop engine, lock/unlock door, set security, search alarm, disconnect fuel, etc.
- Location information When you use a location-enabled Fuzik service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the IMEI number and ICCID number) may be sent to Fuzik when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Fuzik and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your Fuzik Profile across all of the services we offer that require a Mizway Cloud Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Mizway Cloud Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Fuzik Profile information, such as your name and photo.
When you contact Fuzik, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like fuel information, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your fuel consumption, we’ll show some tags in your account for reference. We will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Fuzik processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Fuzik unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Fuzik when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators If your Mizway Cloud Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Fuzik Apps users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Mizway Cloud Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Fuzik if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Fuzik , our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Fuzik and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you verification when you access your Mizway Cloud Account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Fuzik employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Fuzik may push informations to the terminals including news, advertising, important notice or other messages. The message format is plain text without image, sound or other multimedia types. The terminals include:
- App on IOS device
- App on Android device
- Browser under a Mizway Cloud Account
Fuzik may update your device software at background when:
- The device software version has been proved huge defects which effect normal use.
- The device software version has been proved too old to compatible with new App features.
- As required according to local law articles.
The action of firmware update need 0.5-1M bytes network flow each time.
Specific product practices
The following notices explain specific privacy practices with respect to certain Fuzik products and services that you may use: